Spartan Value Investors, LLC Mount Olive, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Show properties
- Walk properties
- Enter work orders
- Marketing and distribute flyers and put up yard signs
- Section 8 packets
- Attend inspections
- Vacancy checks
- Recruit vendors
- And more
- College degree is preferred but not required
- Property Management and/or Maintenance Admin experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with residents, vendors, and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a calm demeanor - will be occasionally handling escalated calls from tenants and must be professional and courteous at all times
*All applicants must take the assessment to be qualified (please expect it to take up to 45 minutes).
Client Summary:Spartan Invest began in 2010 and has been frequently recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the metro Birmingham area year after year. Their core business consists of the buying and reselling of renovated properties. There is a high need for like-minded leaders to join the momentum and maintain the distinct Spartan culture.
Cultural Distinctives:The mission of Spartan Invest is to improve lives through real estate. If each Spartan becomes the best at their individual role, the potential as a team is limitless. Each team member is given incredible autonomy and responsibility with the expectation of high-performance results. The marks of a Spartan include being honest, industrious, dispassionately objective, and extremely focused.
Spartan Value Investors, LLC
AddressMount Olive, AL
Real EstateView all jobs at Spartan Value Investors, LLC