Transaction Advisory Manager (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Transaction Advisory Manager, you will be part of a team that is committed to assisting clients with critical business decisions by applying our insights, providing innovative solutions, and leveraging our experience in each unique situation. As a seasoned professional as part of the team, you will provide the knowledge and expertise necessary to assist privately held companies, public companies, investors, private equity firms and lenders in organizing and completing both buy-side, sell-side and quality of earnings due diligence reviews. Our team provides deeper insights to our clients in order to make critical decisions through innovation, embedded cutting-edge and sophisticated data analytics tools utilized throughout the engagement process.
- Perform financial and operational due diligence for clients, including transaction-oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and management buyouts
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to acquire and assess important information for financial analysis
- Prepare detailed financial analysis to assist clients evaluating acquisition decisions and financing requirements
- Develop and review financial forecasts
- Analyze financial statements to determine sustainability of performance
- Assist in preparing proposals and engagement letters
- Organize varying projects against deadlines and manage time effectively
- Interact with the other practice areas of the firm, including audit, tax and other consulting practices
- Represent the firm in community activities and professional association
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of five years of experience in a Transaction Advisory services practice, or an Audit or Consulting practice is required
- CPA license is required; CFE or CFF certificate is preferred, but not required
- Networking and communicating with C-level executives
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
We recognize that our culture is our identity. It is the building block of what makes us unique. Even as we grow, we are working hard to retain that same close-knit culture and continuously promote a positive, supportive work environment through our core values: Care, Integrity, Balance, Respect and Drive.
We strive to provide a work/life balance that fits for each and every one of our employees. We are pleased to present a comprehensive benefits package that makes being employed by us more than just work. Below are some of the benefits we offer.
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance, including health, dental and vision, that begin on day one
- 20+ days of paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Parental leave, family care leave, and personal days
- 401(k) plans and profit sharing
- Education assistance program, qualified transportation reimbursement plan, and pet insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Spartan Placements, LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Spartan Placements, LLC