Part-Time CDL Class A Local Shuttle Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
Spartan Logistics is a third-party logistics (3PL) company headquartered in Columbus, OH. We specialize in a unique logistics model: We own and operate our own warehouses, fleet, forklifts, and other key equipment. We have decades of experience in fast-moving inventory, especially food and beverages, and also are veteran handlers of glass, paper, automotive supplies, and more. With our staff of more than 350, we operate over 3 million square feet of warehouse space strategically placed throughout Ohio, Indiana, South Carolina, Missouri, Texas, and Arkansas.
We are looking for a responsible Class-A CDL Shuttle Driver in the Hazelwood, MO area to complete routes from our warehouse to our customer's facility, drop & hook. All routes are local.
This position is part time working Saturdays ONLY. Hours are 12 - 8 pm.
Hourly Pay is $28.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Valid Class-A CDL License required.
- Safe driving history (CSA). MVR evaluation will consist of a valid driver's license with no major violations within the past three years and knowledge of record keeping. Major convictions include DUI, DWI, hit and run, homicide or assault, suspension or revocation, and reckless driving. No more than two moving violations or at-fault accidents or combinations of violations/accidents within the past three years.
- Professional in appearance and attitude and promote respect for company vehicles.
- With the high value of inventory, character and integrity will not be compromised. A background and credit check will be required.
- Willingness to stay until the job is done with a cheerful attitude.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Required to wear steel-toed boots or equivalent safety shoes.
- Able to learn and operate ELD tablet.
As a part-time employee, you'll be eligible for the following benefits!
- Family owned and operated
- Growth opportunities
- Chaplain Service
- Referral Bonus Program
If you are self-motivated, have a dependable work ethic, a team player with a positive attitude and commitment to high-quality work, this is a career you need to explore.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Spartan Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Spartan Logistics