- Posted: over a month ago
At Spartan Investment Group our mission is to Improve lives through real estate. We do this by finding value-add and opportunistic investments offering solid returns to our investors. Providing an opportunity to grow for our partners and creating lasting wealth for everyone with whom we conduct business is how we make our greatest contribution.
We specifically focus on self-storage and RV park projects while capitalizing on amazing deals in other asset classes. In 2021, we were listed as the 5th fastest growing real estate company in the US and joined the list of the top 100 owners of self-storage. We are members of the Inc. 500 fastest-growing private companies in America and in 2022 we are nominated on Denver Business Journals list of top places to work.
The mission of the Operations Specialist is to facilitate and identify opportunities in property operations to enhance property performance, internal workflows and customer service. This person is a collaborative team player that can hop in and add value to several new project initiatives. Embracing the creation of systems that dont exist yet and a focus on continual improvement of all systems in a must.
Main Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Assure new and existing properties are set up for success through a detailed onboarding and through training site managers on property operations as necessary.
- Implementing and overseeing processes/business plans for newly acquired and currently managed FreeUp Storage properties.
- Monitor assigned property metrics and communicate throughout all Spartan departments and teams to make the necessary changes to operational systems and coach properties on changes and best practice.
- Maintain data and system integrity through accurately tracking and updating operational systems and communication platforms such as: StorEdge (soon to change to Tenant inc), Microsoft teams, smart sheets, property training and procedural manuals.
- Assist in making assessing prices and coordinating 3rd party property vendors to meet the financial and operational needs of the property and its renters
- Call center development support through creation of standard operating manuals for property service call center representatives. Research and analyze quality control analytics for property services using call center reporting.
Curiosity Research and be up to date on the market trends and forecast. Dive deep into company systems and metrics in order to solve issues and identify new systems and processes.
Initiative Has a bias for action and is not afraid to be the first to speak up or take a fresh approach to something. Appreciates the trust and autonomy that comes with a mAcromanaged environment.
Communication - Can communicate across a variety of cross functional teams to achieve goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Teamwork - Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
Organization Able to handle a variety of task while still practicing good time management and communication to deliver assigned projects or important project milestones on time.
Attention to Detail Understand how small details have wider system impacts. Notices things others might not in a system, data entry, invoicing, contracts etc.
Customer Service Treats internal and external stakeholders alike as a customer and has a service mindset. Seeks to identify solutions and addresses conflict in a tactful and empathetic manner.
- Bachelors Degree from a 4-year university or college is preferred.
- Property Management Experience a plus.
Being fully vaccinated against covid-19 is a requirement for all Spartan employees within 30 days of starting employment.
Salaried position based on experience. Health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, profit sharing, unlimited PTO, flex office hours, wellness & transportation reimbursement, annual ski pass, continuing education reimbursement, and other perks with an all-star team and culture.
Spartan Investment Group
BusinessView all jobs at Spartan Investment Group