Exceptional, established New Orleans area (Northshore) commercial contractor seeks experienced project superintendent to join our team. Successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years verifiable, successful experience as a project superintendent in commercial building construction $1-25MM
- Motivated self-starter committed to quality and customer satisfaction with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines
- Skilled in layout, sitework, concrete foundations, plan reading, rough and finish carpentry
- Working knowledge of CPM scheduling, OSHA requirements and building codes
- Knowledge and ability to supervise, schedule and coordinate work of all construction trades
- Excellent communication skills to interface with Project Manager, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, and Vendors
- Ability to foresee and resolve construction problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook & Excel for reporting
- Excellent track record and commitment to safety and quality
- Willingness to travel (Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida)
- Bachelor degree in construction or related field
**Excellent benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401K, Paid vacations and Holidays.
**Spartan Building Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spartan Building Corp.