Lead HVAC Installer
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
This position will be responsible for installing HVAC systems in residential and commercial properties. Installers are responsible for ensuring the equipment is functioning properly, as well as installing and maintaining the HVAC equipment. Tasks include reading blueprints, measuring areas to be worked on, cutting and fitting materials, welding, operating hoists and ladders, and modifying systems to match customers' needs. We are not a vertical air handler in a closet install everyday company. If this is your expectation please do not apply for the position. If you are looking to grow our knowledge with constant future growth this is the company. Pay is easily over $100k per year. We are booked out yearly and do not run out of work.
Must be self managed and motivated. DAILY!
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- 2 years of previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
The world is your oyster. This is an opportunity for advancement and becoming part of our family.
Spartan Air Solutions provides heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services to the Palmetto, FL area.
Spartan Air Solutions LLCBradenton, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.