Job ID: 17858 Positions Location: East Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Manage all operational aspects of the Sparrow Michigan Athletic Club and supports the Restaurant during hours when regular management is not available.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Open and close the MAC on time as appropriate.
- Ensure security of the building including, but not limited to, making sure exit doors are secure and that access to the club is only through known designated areas [service desk, physical therapy door, caregiver entrance and pavilion door (Memorial Weekend through Labor Day weekend)].
- Ensure that all MAC Caregiver teams are on site and prepared for work. Work back directly with department leads to provide recognition, address performance issue, or find solutions for staffing shortages.
- Provide and/or support all teams to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Inspect and coordinate building maintenance items reported on shift. Work with Enviromental Services and Maintenance Departments to address issues beyond capabilities.
- Conduct all POS procedures including nightly cash-outs, drawer exchangee, change-out and other related duties.
- Support all event and program setups as required.
- Responding to and servicing MAC/MACR members and guests needs, including service recovery when necessary.
- Assist the Membership Services department with tours and sales information presentation as needed.
- Act as a first responder to all incidents that occur on shift, including follow up with management and authorities.
- Attendance to all Sparrow and/or MAC meetings and trainings is required.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.