Assistant Community Manager
Sparrow Partners Cedar Park, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a servant leader who is passionate about creating a supportive and nurturing environment both for your team and for those your serve? Are you naturally curious and always looking to develop meaningful relationships with those around you? If this sounds like you, this may be the perfect fit!
We are looking for an Assistant Community Manager to support the management and daily operations of one of our Active Adult 55+ communities. Reporting to the Community Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to help us achieve our mission of building community for our residents and make a strong impact. This position is located in Cedar Park, TX 78613
What You’ll Do…
- Support the Community Manager with all phases of on-site operations including budget management, resident communications, daily activities, management of maintenance and housekeeping teams
- Develop strong personal relationships with residents
- Support the achievement of established budgeted financial and operational goals including revenue, occupancy, expense management
- Maintain high expectations for the upkeep of the property and swiftly addresses concerns
- Support the management of rent collection, lease files, and payment of invoices
- Supports sales activities including lead generation, qualification, tours, and closing
- A high school diploma and a minimum of 3+ years’ professional management experience preferably in multifamily housing, Active Adult, or hospitality
- Experience with lease-up properties and luxury amenities desired
- Experience with property management software (Yardi/RentCafe preferred)
- Experience maintaining financial records
- Servant leader mindset
- Strong relationship building skills
- Skilled at navigating conflict
- Naturally curious and always striving to improve
- Self-aware and coachable
- Possesses strong communication skills with a proven ability to build collaborative partnerships
- Proactive, solutions-oriented, and accountable
- Familiarity with Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing multi-family housing operations.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays when required
- Must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the property and amenities; must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to twenty (20) pounds independently and fifty (50) pounds with assistance
Some of the Reasons You’ll Love Working With Us
- Purpose-driven culture; rewarding work
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K retirement plan with robust employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Bonus opportunities
Founded in 2017, Sparrow is at the forefront of one of the fastest-growing housing segments in the nation focused on Active Adult 55+ communities. Sparrow’s mission is to create thriving communities that feel like home. Through thoughtful design, state-of-the-art construction, and highly engaged management, we help our residents build meaningful connections and lead vibrant lives. Founded in 2017, Sparrow is based in Austin, Texas with communities across the southern US.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We believe that the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees is the driver of our success. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment where every individual feels supported and differences are celebrated. Sparrow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to giving every candidate equal consideration regardless of age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic.
If you’ve gotten to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the possibility of joining our team! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCedar Park, TX
Real EstateView all jobs at Sparrow Partners