This position is to work for our client, Superior Tank Lines - NW Division. They are a rapidly growing Employee-Owned Company that is seeking qualified Petroleum Tanker Drivers! They are now 100% Employee- Owned and operated- the first in industry.
- Safely drive to and from destination applying knowledge of DOT driving regulations and area roads.
- Provide transportation services for refined products, gasoline, diesel, ethanol, trans-mix, and E-85 in the safest possible manner within the customers specified time frame.
- Provide inter-terminal meter calibration and monitoring services for all terminal and station operations.
- Comply with the company’s regulations to ensure safety & meet all our customer’s obligations.
- Develop extensive working relationships with customers, both external and internal to maximize opportunities and to ensure customer needs are addressed.
- Must possess a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL A)
- Must have a minimum of 1-year & 6 months experience as a CDL Driver pulling a trailer
- Clean Driving Record - No DUI’s or DWI’s in the last 10 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 36 months
- No more than 1 accident in the last 36 months
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions
Benefits: (begin at 90 days of employment)
- Medical 100% for employee and 50% for dependents, Vision, Dental
- PTO package – PTO begins accruing day one of employment
- Paid Holidays