Job Title: DevOps / AWS Engineer
Location : Fairmont,WV
Under the supervision of DevOps Manager, will collaborate with other scrum team members to develop and implement DevOps culture across the project team. The primary responsibility of this role is to install, configure and maintain all tools needed to accomplish all the following DevSecOps functions -- source control management, continuous integration, deployment, monitoring, database management, repository management, provisioning, release management, logging, building, testing, containerization, collaboration and security.
- Should have experience in implementing CICD pipelines.
- Should have working knowledge on one or more of the Source Control Management tools like GitHub, Git, Bitbucket, GitLab, Subversion, Mercurial etc.
- Should have worked on one or more of the continuous integration tools such as, Jenkins, Bamboo,Travis CI, CruiseControl etc.
- Should have worked on one or more of the Deployment tools such as, Otto, JuJu, CodeDeploy etc.
- Have working knowledge of one or more of the Monitoring tools such as, New relic, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Nagios, Dynatrace etc.
- Repository management tools such as, Nexus, Npm, Docker Hub, Artifactory etc. and Provisioning tools such as, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, terraform, vagrant etc. are a value add to this position.
- Should also have working knowledge on various Security / Collaboration / Logging / Building / Testing and Containerization tools.
- Possess strong judgment, leadership, communication, diplomacy, collaboration, and organization skills
- Adept with RedHat Operating System, AWS and Jboss.
- 7 to 10 years of experience as a system administrator.
- 5 to 7 years of experience with DevOps tools.
- Experience working on an Agile Project
- Experience in working in large projects interacting with several teams within the project
Desired Skills & Experience:
- AWS certifications, DevOps certifications.
Founded in 2004, Sparksoft is a Small Business (WOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Women-Owned, and Minority-owned business (SWaM), MBE/DBE/SBE holding prime contracts with SPARC, GSA and Navy Seaport-e.
Lead by a team with over 20 years of industry experience, we have a proven track record in software development and managing multi-year projects. We work in both federal and commercial spaces, providing innovative solutions in Agile Software Testing, Software Engineering, Program Management, Security & Privacy Solutions, Delivery Management and Health IT. We have dedicated Centers of Excellence in software testing, independent verification and validation, and security and privacy, that are designed to fulfil the IT needs of any commercial or government field.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.