Business Account Executive
- Expired: January 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sparklight's Business Account Executives play an important role in their community by developing meaningful relationships with local businesses. As a Business Account Executive, you will match current and prospective enterprise customers with Sparklight services that best fit the needs of their businesses. You will also have the opportunity to network and meet with business leaders in your community.
Why work with Sparklight?
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance start from date of hire (no waiting period)
- Base salary + commission
- Free Sparklight services (where available)
- 401k with company match program (100% match, up to 5% of pay)
- Cell Phone and Mileage Reimbursement Program
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays, personal, sick, and community service!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Presidents Club with opportunities to win prizes such as gift cards, gaming systems, an all-expense paid vacation, and more!
What You Will Do:
- Presenting and sells B2B telecommunication services to your assigned territory.
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales “funnel” by utilizing cold calling, referral sources, phone contacts, and other creative lead generating techniques.
- Upgrading existing clients by maintaining relationships and resolving customer issues.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed.
- At least one year of sales experience would set you up for success in this opportunity.
- A good general understanding of the telecommunications industry and strong community involvement is a plus.
- Well organized, self-motivated, professional appearance, goal-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and a good driving record.
Cable One, Inc. is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.
Diversity lies in the communities we serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure our continued success. Here at Sparklight, we believe it is our individual and unique talents, backgrounds and perspectives that, when combined, truly make us an unstoppable force. "stronger together" is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that our associates live by, exemplify and embody each and every day. Sparklight and all of its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals of different races, colors, creeds, national origins, genders, marital and veteran statuses.
BusinessView all jobs at Sparklight