Paid Media Manager (Contract)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a results-driven Growth Leader to manage clients on how to acquire new customers by optimizing acquisition strategies across paid & organic marketing channels. Working within the marketing team, you will play a critical role in developing & improving the conversion funnel for our clients. You will be analytical and data-driven in your approach.
● Experienced with driving growth through innovative and efficient marketing performance
● Serve as the primary client contact providing strategic counsel on customer acquisition strategy.
● Manage all online media including SEM, paid social, and other digital acquisition channels.
● Collaborate with client teams to identify and implement solutions to improve conversion
● Integrate closely with the marketing team to optimize all organic efforts across channels and drive top line growth
● Manage budgeting process for customer acquisition, including forecasting and ROI assessments
● Work closely with larger marketing and PR team’s to integrate media and CRM efforts
● Maintain partnerships with outside vendors and agencies on strategic media plans,
● Provide ‘face to the client’ for new business pitching and account management
● Think strategically about client’s goals, tapping into your deep understanding of the
space to plan successful campaigns
● Drive relationships forward with our clients and partners, effectively communicating
the status of projects, campaign results, and business opportunities
● Be an advocate and example for Digital + User Acquisition best practices and
principles, emerging trends, etc. with all team members and cross-functional teams
● Develop measurement and reporting plan, manage weekly and/or monthly
reporting, and make strategic recommendations based on the data to clients
● 5-8+ years of experience in user acquisition and paid digital media
● Vendor and outside agency management experience
● High-level project management skills
● Experience of managing direct reports
● Knowledge of digital acquisition channels, performance drivers and platforms (such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
● Proficient experience managing and optimizing SEM
● Experience building the performance marketing function (team, process, tools)
● BA or BS degree preferred
● Equal parts strategic thinker and hands-on ”do-er” and builder
● Experience with financial/budget forecasting and ROI assessment/tracking
● Excellent time management and communication skills
● People management experience
● Experience working in a cross-functional role/organization
● Flexibility and comfort working with a remote team in a fast-paced, always-on,
agency/start-up environment and schedule
● Superb project and time management skills
● Ability to work independently while maintaining constant communication with larger
team and clients
Why Work At Spark?
● Remote Work Flexibility
● Competitive and Flexible Paid Vacation Policy
● Spark PR covers 95-100% of health, dental, and vision for our employees.
● You can also count on a company-managed 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, and
monthly cell phone subsidies.
From startups to Fortune 20 members, Spark specializes in helping technology-focused and innovation-minded companies transform their brands by bringing powerful narratives to life through public relations and integrated marketing programs.
The agency’s full suite of services includes content and social development, programmatic distribution and other forms of paid media, and data-driven insights to inform strategic planning and measure go-to-market plans. Spark also provides comprehensive strategic communications & marketing services for blockchain and cryptocurrency leaders. From guiding successful token sales to growing companies post-ICO, Spark has emerged as the preferred partner for these highly specialized services across the globe.
Spark’s clients are some of the world’s most innovative startups and industry leaders. Please review our website and peruse the variety of brands we have worked with over the years.
Ranked on the 2021 Forbes Best PR Agencies list, Spark has also been honored by Business Intelligence Group as a Best Place to Work. Previous awards include Bulldog Reporter’s Awards for Best New Product Launch and Best General Business Campaign as well as SABRE Awards for Software and Services. Spark was also honored as the Public Relations Agency of the Year by PR World in 2017.
Spark was founded by Donna (Sokolsky) Burke and Christine Hempel in 1999 at the height of the Internet explosion in Silicon Valley. Fresh off their corporate careers at Netscape where they helped launch the first browser that gave millions access to the Internet, Donna and Christine were well equipped to create a new-economy communications agency.
We are excited to explore new opportunities with you!
Spark Public Relations is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Spark PR does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Spark
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?