Customer Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spark Theory Innovations is a telecommunication-based consulting sales and marketing firm. We help our client’s popular household brands maximize their profitability and increase their overall brand exposure through innovative and creative revenue capabilities.
We are looking for a self-starter Customer Sales Representative to assist with our firm's strategic and productive marketing and sales campaigns. Our next Customer Sales Representative will be responsible for adequately executing our marketing and sales directives and being the brand’s face and voice. In addition, we expect our new and energetic Customer Sales Representative to build quality relationships with new clientele, maintain existing customer accounts, and assist in the increase of overall quarterly and annual production of new sales and customer acquisitions.
Our Customer Sales Representative Will Be Responsible To:
- Engage in communication with customers directly, be an expert on all product knowledge and educate them on their desired product inquiry
- As a Customer Sales Representative, you will research target markets to better identify and engage with new and existing customers to help bolster our sales pipeline
- Communicate the features and benefits of specific products/services based on individualized needs
- Overturn objections as necessary throughout the sales process and answer questions as they arise
- As a Customer Sales Representative, you will respond in a prompt, effective, and professional manner to all account inquiries
- Attend regular product training sessions with other CSR team-mates and upper-level management
Desired Skills for Success For Our Customer Sales Representative:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role is highly recommended
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- A tenacity and desire for growth and knowledge
- A driven mindset with impeccable time management skills and a superior work ethic
- Positive and professional demeanor while working with other CSRs and customers
Powered by JazzHR
Spark Theory Innovations
AddressNew Orleans, LA
Get fresh Sales Representative Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.