Spark Talent Inc Southfield, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Summary for a Project Planner:
We are currently hiring Project Planner in Southfield, Michigan
Position Responsibilities of a Project Planner:
- Participate in Level One Meetings with the Program Manager to review timing of the project to create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) based timeline.
- Work closely with Project Manager and other departments to ensure critical changes that affect the project timeline are adjusted on the project timeline.
- Create various reports to portray the actual status of a project.
- Present and explain plans, reports, and findings to management.
- Continuously update the timelines (date changes & percentage of tasks complete)
- Create and run reports for posting in Oracle and for communication purposes to the Project Teams for the One Line Meeting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office; MS Project Preferred
- Basic knowledge of Project/Program Management Preferred
- Time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, including active listening skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Associates Degree in General Business or Technical field required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
We Offer a Great Benefits Package:
- Benefits packages that start on our FIRST day of employment.
- Long-term, stable work environment with great opportunity for overtime.
- Opportunity to go direct after 90 days on contract
Other Backgrounds/titles we would also consider for this role: Project Manager, Program Manager, and Project Planner.
About the Company:
Spark Talent Acquisition is a Michigan-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great talent with great employers. We understand that finding a new position can be stressful and identifying top talent can be challenging. For us to maximize successful placement and retention, we start by listening to and understanding each of our clients. We believe in face-to-face interaction and having a solid understanding of our client’s business before placement. We pride ourselves in team development as it matches our purpose as an organization to continually create career opportunities.
Spark Talent Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Spark Talent Inc