Software Engineer (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Troy, MI *Hybrid
Pay: $86,000 - $110,000
Shift: 1st Shift (8am – 5pm)
Our client is searching for an experienced Software Engineer to lead the creation and write cutting edge automotive testing programs. If you are ready to make an immediate contribution to the emerging automotive industry, please keep reading.
- Assists in preparing functional specifications and time & feasibility estimates in response to project/quote requests; analyzes software for sales quotations.
- Designs and configures software products to customer specifications.
- Develops firmware/software in C/ C++ for new products and maintains code for legacy products.
- Assists in preparation of operator manual or other documentation supplied in conjunction with a software project.
- Translates requirements of technical documents into the product configuration in order to properly operate instrumentation during test.
- 2-4 years developing embedded firmware in C/ C++.
- Full software development life cycle experience
- Real-Time systems
- Application of Control Algorithms
- Ability to work on a variety of complex assignments, typically handling multiple assignments simultaneously
- Serves as technical mentor to less experienced staff
About the Company:
Spark Talent Acquisition is a Michigan-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great talent with great employers. We understand that finding a new position can be stressful and identifying top talent can be challenging. For us to maximize successful placement and retention, we start by listening to and understanding each of our clients. We believe in face-to-face interaction and having a solid understanding of our client’s business before placement. We pride ourselves in team development as it matches our purpose as an organization to continually create career opportunities.
Spark Talent Acquisition
Get fresh Hybrid Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.