Folding Machine Operator
About the Company
Spark Talent Acquisition is a Michigan-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great talent with great employers. We understand that finding a new position can be stressful and identifying top talent can be challenging. For us to maximize successful placement and retention, we start by listening to and understanding each of our clients. We believe in face to face interaction and having a solid understanding of our client’s business before placement. We pride ourselves in team development as it matches our purpose as an organization to continually create career opportunities.
The Folding Machine Adjuster/Set Up Tech is responsible for adjusting, troubleshooting, operating and preventative maintenance tasks.
Sets up and runs folding machine per sample and order jacket specifications with the lest amount of downtime.
Troubleshoots operating difficulties including: analyzing machine operations, inspection of products, locating troublesome elements within machines and makes necessary mechanical adjustments to eliminate quality variations and mechanical malfunctions.
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- Previous machine set up/troubleshooting
- Able to do basic math
- Must be able to read a ruler
What We Offer
- Assorted benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid time off and pet insurance that start on the 1st day of your employment
- National network of clients/companies in a variety of industries
- Competitive wages based on experience levels
- Experienced and specialized recruiters that have a strong passion for client service and identifying opportunities