- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- ISO9000 Quality System administration experience
- Work experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Experience with food safety programs and certifications
- Lead and motivate the quality team in a manner that promotes continuous improvement, associate engagement, and a dedication to safe working conditions and behaviors.
- Interact with customers and visit as necessary to build relationships and to understand and resolve quality issues. Oversee the customer complaint system, investigate complaints, and provide feedback to customers. Maintain scorecards.
- Oversee daily QC Lab activities
- Maintain quality test equipment, including maintenance and calibration and associated procedures.
- Train technicians to recognize critical defects and perform quality checks.
- Implement control charts and other quality test procedures to ensure product performance at the customer.
- Improve upon existing quality test methods and work with Company Analytical Services and Product Development to develop new methods as appropriate.
- Provide hands on assistance during the transition of new products into manufacturing to ensure quality standards are met.
- Engaged Plant Leadership Team (PLT) member with advocacy that quality is not to be compromised.
- Work with Product Development to develop functional product specifications prior to new product commercialization by conducting capability studies on both new and existing products.
- Maintain customer specifications and changes.
- Interact with manufacturing associates to ensure quality procedures are clear and understood, and assist production management in ensuring that quality procedures are followed.
- Support continuous improvement efforts and implementation of Company Performance System.
- Interact with external raw material suppliers
- Plant Management Representative for the ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 Management System.
- Internal audit team member.
- Facilitate preparation and completion of customer and Quality Management System external audits and responses to any findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of quality experience in an operations environment
- Supervisory or leadership experience
- Training or experience in statistical quality control methods
ManufacturingView all jobs at Spark Packaging