Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
More Jobs Like This
Job Title: Maintenance Technician- 3rd shift
Location: Bridgeton, MO
Shift Hours: 11:00PM- 7:00AM (Monday-Friday)
Systems include high speed corrugating machines, conveyors, batch mixers, electrical distribution systems, and building automation systems.
You will be eligible for:
- Paid vacation time
- Up to 50% college tuition reimbursement for dependent children at any university or technical school
- Continuing education reimbursement for team members
- Employer match of 100% on the first 6% of employee 401k contributions
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Perform PM’s on a timely basis.
- A solid electro-mechanical industrial maintenance, hydraulics, and pneumatics, required
- Ability to troubleshoot/replace PLC’s, VFD’s, A/C motors, D/C motors, analog and digital sensors, bearings, gearboxes, and hydraulic/pneumatic components.
- Ability to troubleshoot/repair corrugators, roller and modular flat belt conveyors, air compressors, starch machines, balers, shredders.
- Ability to calibrate machines; electrically and mechanically.
- Automation technicians design and service control systems ranging from electromechanical devices and systems to high-speed robotics and PLCs.
- Schedule routine work orders.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing facility installing and troubleshooting electrical components and machinery.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedural documents.
- Pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
About Spark Packaging:
Spark Packaging is a Michigan-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great talent with great employers. We understand that finding a new position can be stressful and identifying top talent can be challenging. For us to maximize successful placement and retention, we start by listening to and understanding each of our clients. We believe in face-to-face interaction and having a solid understanding of our client’s business before placement. We pride ourselves in team development as it matches our purpose as an organization to continually create career opportunities.
Spark PackagingBridgeton, MO
USAView All Spark Packaging Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.