I honestly think is very clear. Give me a better sample because I dont want to write something that its not and them we get sa bunch og people that dont know anything.
As a Lighting Estimator, you will provide accurate, competitive and timely project pricing. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professional customer service, meet deadlines, work effectively in challenging the environment and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Conduct a detailed takeoff of lighting fixtures.
- Read and check lighting specifications to ensure they are in sync with layout and application on drawings.
- Interact with the client.
- Estimate lighting changes.
- Interact with manufacturers and factory sales reps to produce competitive and timely pricing.
- Evaluate the accuracy of vendors’ quotes
- Prepare bid packages based on customer’s bill of material
- Collaborate with Management/Sales on proposals
- Increase overall project performance.
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Ability to multitask while staying organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines and successfully work in a demanding environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Positive customer service skills.
- Experience in lighting a plus!