- Posted: over a month ago
About Spark Foundry:
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention, to care more about our clients’ brands, and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights, content and creative production, communications and strategy, finance and marketing, and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Senior Programmatic Analyst owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Senior Programmatic Analyst to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in their portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Programmatic Analysts. This role will train Programmatic Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
The Senior Programmatic Analyst must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
• Inventory & New Channel Strategy
• Meet with, vet inventory, and advance channel partners
• Proactively identify opportunities to test partners and bring those ideas to programmatic planning counterparts
• Create custom solutions including but not limited to: white lists, custom marketplaces, PMPs, SSPs, cross-channel, etc.
• Work with platforms, SSPs, and programmatic buyers to ensure accurate implementation
• Troubleshoot supply issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
• Oversee supply and new channel QA process
• Partner with programmatic buyer(s) on inventory performance analysis and optimization strategies
• Identify case study potential for key opportunities and lead creation with programmatic buyer(s)
• Develop best practices for inventory solutions/new channels and regularly communicate out to the larger programmatic team
• Maintain log of all inventory and new channel testing across all Spark Foundry offices
• Work with the Manager to create consistent processes across office for using offshore resources
• Work with offshore management on feedback and needs
• Maintain process docs, training, and new hire onboarding material across office
• Partner with the Manager to coordinate Pioneer training program across office
• 1-2 years of experience working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, verification partners and other supply platforms
• Deep understanding of programmatic planning, buying, and ad tech vendors
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, specifically Excel
• Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong project and time management skills
• Strong desire to contribute to a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Spark Foundry