Solar Sales Consultant - Training Provided!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is open to candidates with experience as well entry level candidates that have customer service experience. Competitive pay, work life balance, and room for growth. Read below and apply for more information!
We’re currently seeking motivated, go-getter candidates to join our growing solar sales team. If you’re looking for upward mobility, intensive training, to learn to sell a product that truly helps people, and an opportunity to be in a rapidly growing industry, we’ve got the role for you.
We have recently entered into the solar energy industry in PA. With major programs and government incentives, homeowners can go solar for $0 out of pocket initial expense, saving tens of thousands of dollars on their lifetime energy costs. Solar energy is only going to grow in demand and popularity in the years to come.
While we are hiring more entry-level candidates with 0-3 years of experience, we have a great opportunity for someone with an existing book of consumer business. If this is you, we’d love to talk. We can provide a way to add a six-figure additional income to your existing business.
An ideal candidate is someone looking to advance into a Senior Sales role.
All majors are welcome to apply. We are offering a full-time summer internship and/or a full-time job position. Competitive pay, incentive based promotions, plus bonuses. Flexible scheduling, hybrid work model.
- Delivery of sales presentations on the benefits of going solar
- Participation in weekly team meetings in our Pensacola office
- Lead generation using multiple channels: canvassing, social media, referrals
- Work independently at times, managing one’s own daily and weekly schedule
- Utilizing our CRM tool
- Communicating with customers throughout sales cycle
- Communication skills through multiple mediums: in person, phone, online, email
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit, desire to self-manage and grow one’s book of business
- Ability to find common ground with anyone, build rapport and trust with customers and clients
- BA/BS preferred but not required
We look forward to continuing to grow as a company, and more importantly as a team. Spark up your brand!
Spark Consulting GroupWhy Work Here?
We support and promote diversity and we believe it's a major reason for our success!
We are a privately owned marketing and events firm based in the heart of Philadelphia. Our goal is to deliver unique solutions to our diverse portfolio of clients to grow their customer base and continually grow their presence throughout the east coast region. Since launching we have been able to ensure a solid foundation for out team and branch management in order to ensure success in different markets. We look forward to continuing to grow as a company, and more importantly as a team. Spark up your brand!
1516 North 5th StreetPhiladelphia, PA