***Headquartered in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, Relocation Package Available and Telework available open Request***
- Location: Must be onsite in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
- Years’ Experience: 5+
- Clearance: Must obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Work Authorization: US Citizen
- Required Key Skills:
- VMware Certified Professional
- Security +
- MCITP or MCPD
Responsible for architecting, implementing, and securing SharePoint deployments (intranet, extranet, and Internet) in development, test, and production environment in support of the APHC mission.
- Designs and deploys custom Internet-facing web sites built on the SharePoint platform.
- Develops and administers Web reporting. Work closely with the IMD’s Project Management Office (PMO) to provide consistency to the product development teams.
- Provides SharePoint related technical guidance and leadership to the development teams and end users.
- Coordinates with the Government Cybersecurity Office to ensure all cybersecurity best practices are applied to SharePoint based applications and information systems.
- Provides support for other system components such as:
- MS SQL Server administration
- MS IIS (web server) administration
- Team Foundation Server administration,
- Web Application Proxy management
- Active Directory account and group policy management
- VMware vSphere datacenter administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Security clearance required up to Secret.
- 5+ years of experience supporting information systems
- 3+ SharePoint solution development, deployment and administration. Extensive Microsoft based server experience, application support experience, and thorough understanding of cybersecurity requirements and remediation techniques.
- Provides skilled guidance, solutions and recommendations using SharePoint Server, SharePoint Designer, and Visual Studio.
- Cyber security remediation experience to assure compliance with STIGS, OPORDS, and VDPs.
- VMware Certified Professional is required
- MCITP in SharePoint Administration is required. This can be substituted with a MCPD and Security + certification.