Assistant Sales Account Manager - Healthcare
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Assistant Sales Account Manager
Hybrid WFH in Fairfax, VA 22030 | Currently – 2 days in office – 3 days remote
SPARGO, Inc. is a full-service event management company, offering a suite of services that support the production of trade shows, conventions, conferences, symposiums, and seminars.
- Casual Work Environment
- 100% Company Paid Medical (choice of 3 plans), Dental and Vision for Employee
- Available FSA or HSA account
- 100% Company paid Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- 100% Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- AFLAC is Available
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Sick and Vacation Leave
The assistant sales position reports to the Director of Sales. Core responsibilities include selling exhibit space and sponsorships for tradeshows and association events within the healthcare sector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibit sales support with lead research, sales follow-up/outreach by telephone and email, and contract processing.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales closed, pipeline, and salesforce.com activities.
- Communicating with the sales team to provide sales status updates, collections updates, and exhibitor feedback.
- Traveling for on-site sales and potentially prospecting at industry events.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the industry and competing shows by reading articles in leading journals and websites, as well as conducting research online.
- Other duties as needed.
- Self-starter who can work independently and in a fast-paced environment on multiple events in various stages.
- Aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce.com or another CRM application and a2z knowledge preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-2 years of exhibit, sponsorship and/or advertising sales experience or medical/pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Knowledge of the healthcare field and/or sales experience with medical meetings preferred.
- College preferred.
Travel Required: 25%
FLSA Status: Exempt
Spargo IncFairfax, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.