Certified Medical Assistant
Spanish Hills Interventional Pain Specialists Camarillo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, dental
Spanish Hills Interventional Pain Specialist is looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team! This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a challenging career with a successful and growing company. This individual would be responsible for providing quality patient care under the supervision of the physician. We are looking for a dedicated individual who thrives in fast-paced work environments, is a team player, has the ability to multi-task, and brings a pleasant and positive attitude with great communication skills.
Your responsibilities include:
- Recording patients' vital signs, problem list, medications, allergies, past medical history, surgical history, social history, physicians' notes and changes in medical conditions and medications into the EMR.
- Scheduling of patient appointments and procedures, while maintaining communication to confirm future appointments.
- Support daily office activities, greeting patients and checking patients in and out for their appointments.
- Prepping exam rooms for clinical procedures and assisting practitioners with patient care.
- Measure and document patient height, weight, and vital signs with accuracy.
- Assisting physicians during routine checkups, outpatient procedures and other physical exams.
- Monitoring and documenting patient symptoms for physicians' review during clinical exams.
- Communicate with the pharmacy, the laboratory or radiology as needed to facilitate orders or retrieve medical records
- Process incoming faxed prescriptions refill requests and other clinical paperwork per protocol
- Process outgoing clinical paperwork in the provider outboxes multiple times throughout the day
- Receive patient phone calls and triage as appropriate utilizing standard guidelines provided
- Providing compassionate patient support and care, attention and assistance during office visits.
- Preparing and administering medications under the direction of supervising physicians.
- Perform other related duties as directed or required.
- Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- EMR systems: 1 year
- Certified Medical Assistant
Spanish Hills Interventional Pain SpecialistsWhy Work Here?
Work with a multi-disciplinary medical team, in a great working environment with opportunity for growth
1100 Paseo CamarilloCamarillo, CA