The estimator is responsible for writing estimates via industry specific software and negotiating insurance settlements for properties damaged from an insurance related loss. Estimators also fulfill a sales role by selling our services to residential and commercial customers and marketing our services to various clients to expand our base of business.
· Perform site inspections of damaged properties, secure field notes and write structure estimates via Xactimate software
· Secure projects by selling company services to property owners
· Negotiate insurance settlements with insurance carriers on individual projects
· Upload job documentation into Dash software, so work orders and budgets can be created for specific jobs
· Coordinate work with project managers to ensure profitable completion of sold projects
· Write supplements and change orders as necessary to ensure a complete and thorough scope of work
· Communicate with trade partners and vendors as necessary to ensure complete estimates and profitable projects
· Communicate with internal and external contacts via Dash software
· Build relationships with clients to expand company business
· Report to all parties about progress and any necessary modifications of project scope
· Ensure project documents are complete, current, and filed appropriately
· Assist with project billings as necessary
· Assist in the collection of monies due progressively and/or upon completion of job
· Attend Work in Progress (WIP) sessions as requested to discuss status of all projects
· Maintain positive customer relationships via consistent communication and managing customer expectations throughout the project
· College degree or certification in Construction or Project Management preferred
· Restoration or Construction experience
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Must understand and comply with all company policies and procedures, see handbook.
and repair for commercial and residential properties. We specialize in 24-hour full service restoration of fire, smoke, water, mold,
storm, vandalism and any other catastrophe that may affect our client's property.
Why Work Here?We perform insurance restoration in Charlotte, Boone, Hickory, Greensboro, and Raleigh, North Carolina and the surrounding areas, including South Carolina. A Project Manager ensures that their property is restored in the quickest and most convenient manner possible, while striving to deliver satisfaction to both property owners and insurance companies alike. RESTORATION is a team of cleaning, restoration, and construction specialists who provide quality disaster cleaning and repair for commercial and residential properties. We specialize in 24-hour full service restoration of fire, smoke, water, mold, storm, vandalism and any other catastrophe that may affect our client's property.
We make our employee's future careers a priority!