Position(s): SPAN is proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP), and we are currently seeking Metal Building Assemblers (MBA’s) to join our company. As a pivotal part of the SPAN team, you will work in a fast-paced construction environment assembling completing pre-engineered steel building projects throughout the United States. Come join an industry-leading team of people who pride themselves in always having an “anything is possible” attitude while maintaining safety, quality, and integrity on all projects.
The Preferred MBA Candidate Will Have:
- The desire/capability to travel for months at a time around the United States
- OSHA 10 certification
- 6 months of construction industry experience
- Proficient/certification in operating a forklift, scissor lift, and boom lift
- Experience working with power tools
- Ability to use a tape measure for making accurate cuts
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions
- High level of physical fitness and stamina
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A growth mindset that is focused on providing total quality and extraordinary service to our clients and our team
- Ability to establish and maintain productive and positive relationships throughout a project (customers, design team, subcontractors, and suppliers) that focus on SPAN’s core values and meets/exceeds customer’s expectations
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle the multitude of issues that arise daily on a construction project
- ESOP - 100% Employee Owned
- Per diem paid while working away from home
- Mileage pay for qualified drivers
- Medical benefits and 401(k)
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy working in an exciting, challenging, and fast-paced work environment
If you’re interested in our industry and want to have a fulfilling career with opportunities for professional and personal growth, we want to hear from you.
Our business model is based on a culture that has been entrenched in the company from inception and has resulted in our ability to deliver industry leading engineering and construction services. This model has helped us build over 190 million square feet of buildings (worldwide) to date, with more being added 24/6 - every year.
If you derive satisfaction from being challenged and consistently learning within an environment of hard working people, then we want to hear from you.