Position(s): SPAN is proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP), and we are seeking a qualified Project Engineer who has solid experience in construction related documentation and processes. As a pivotal part of the SPAN team, you will provide assistance and technical support to the management and field operations staff on a project(s) under the guidance and mentoring of a project manager. We offer benefits and a generous compensation package for top talent. We are a stable company that offers consistent growth opportunities. We're a group of highly motivated individuals. We're driven by our mission to exceed our client's expectations and love what we do. We're looking for the right person to join our team.
*If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, SPAN has multiple opportunities available for those interested in other related construction/field positions: Project Manager, Steel Superintendent, Foreman, Metal Building Assemblers, and General Labor (no experience needed for laborers, we’ll train you!).
The Preferred Project Engineer Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering (or related field), or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience
- Experience with utilizing project management software for documentation control and maintenance of records such as contracts, tracking logs, meeting minutes, submittals, RFI’s, change orders, and closeout documentation
- Ability to assist with the creation and update of schedules
- Experienced in the tracking and compilation of daily activity of all trade contractors and Span direct labor for monthly progress reports
- Computer proficiency and utilization of a cell phone/company communication tools (e-mail, Microsoft products, internet, etc.)
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle the multitude of issues that arise daily on a construction project
- Ability to attend weekly trade and OAC meetings including documenting what occurs while assigning and following up with responsible parties
- Availability for extensive travel throughout the United States
- 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Great, competitive pay
- Per diem paid when working away from home
- Company Truck
- Medical benefits and 401K
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy working in an exciting, challenging, and fast paced work environment
If you’re interested in our company and want to have a fulfilling career with opportunities for professional and personal growth, we want to hear from you.