Span Construction & Engineering, Inc. Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position(s): SPAN is proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP), and we are seeking a qualified Superintendent who has solid experience in supervising Design Build, Turn-Key, and/or Steel Erect Commercial Construction Projects. As a pivotal part of the SPAN team, you will lead and oversee sub-contractors to ensure quality, safety, and timeliness of our projects throughout the United States. We offer benefits and a generous compensation package for top talent. We are a stable company that offers consistent growth opportunities. We're a group of highly motivated individuals. We're driven by our mission to exceed our client's expectations and love what we do. We're looking for the right person to join our team.
*If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, SPAN has multiple opportunities available for those interested in other related construction/field positions: Project Manager, Project Engineer, Assistant Steel Superintendent, Foreman, Metal Building Assemblers, and General Labor (no experience needed for laborers, we’ll train you!).
The Preferred GC Superintendent Candidate Will Have:
- Experience managing projects in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Minimum 3 years of supervising all trades for commercial projects
- Extensive experience in concrete and steel structures.
- A good understanding of Design Build, Turn-Key Commercial Construction
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive relationships throughout a project (customers, design team, subcontractors, and suppliers) that focus on SPAN’s core values and meets/exceeds customer’s expectations
- Computer proficiency and utilization of a cell phone/company communication tools (e-mail, Microsoft products, internet, etc.)
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle the multitude of issues that arise daily on a construction project
- Solid Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Ability to conduct weekly safety meetings, mentor/manage all jobsite personnel
- Availability for extensive travel throughout the United States
- 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Great, competitive pay
- Per diem paid 7 days a week when working away from home
- Company Truck
- Medical benefits and 401K
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy working in an exciting, challenging, and fast paced work environment
If you’re interested in our company and want to have a fulfilling career with opportunities for professional and personal growth, we want to hear from you.
Our business model is based on a culture that has been entrenched in the company from inception and has resulted in our ability to deliver industry leading engineering and construction services. This model has helped us build over 190 million square feet of buildings (worldwide) to date, with more being added 24/6 - every year.
If you derive satisfaction from being challenged and consistently learning within an environment of hard working people, then we want to hear from you.
Span Construction & Engineering, Inc.Why Work Here?
Be a part of an industry leading team of amazing people, great benefits and competitive pay, and opportunities for career advancement
What started at the initiative of our CEO in 1980, has grown into a 100% Employee Owned Company. We are the #1 ranked builder in our field and a world class competitor. SPAN is a proud commercial and industrial construction firm committed to providing personal superior services regardless of the type and location of project. Our business model is based on a culture that has been entrenched in the company from inception and has resulted in our ability to deliver industry leading engineering and construction services. This model has helped us build over 190 million square feet of buildings (worldwide) to date, with more being added 24/6 - every year. If you derive satisfaction from being challenged and consistently learning within an environment of hard working people, then we want to hear from you.