Come join Spaces, one of the largest leasing focused brokerages in Chicago. We’re looking for smart, people-friendly Showing Specialists to join our recently renovated Lincoln Park office. We seek excellent communicators who aren’t afraid to self-direct, problem solve, and work hard.
What You'll Be Doing
- Show apartments for some of our most important landlord accounts
- Directly receive appointments of qualified and confirmed renters so you can focus on being an expert at customer service for our renters
- Provide excellent client service, keeping renters engaged and happy in their touring experience and rental process
- Gather information from tours and submit feedback to improve the process the next time around
- Learn the real estate industry and develop an understanding of how to succeed
What We're Looking For
- Someone eager to learn, flexible, and people-friendly who is passionate about real estate
- Part-time availability: weekdays, evenings, and/or weekends
- Must be able to drive / travel / move quickly around the city to meet clients for many tours
- Have, and/or willing, to obtain your interim leasing license upon employment
- Must have an Android / iOS device
- Organized and computer savvy, able to keep sales data up-to-date
- 2-4 year college degree (preferred)
What You'll Have
- We will train you fully in our system and have you onboarded quickly and ready to see clients in your first week.
- Technology: Our proprietary software captures thousands of unique leads each month. Our in-house concierge team pre-screens and qualifies all incoming traffic at no cost to you. You will receive unrivaled access to our network of prequalified renters.
- $50/monthly phone reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement for showing travels
- A fun office space with snacks and a fully stocked fridge
Throughout the years, Spaces has remained dedicated to our employee-centric, friendly, and high-energy company culture that has been nurtured since the company’s inception. From boat parties to happy hours, we work hard and play hard.
Please note: Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zumper employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.