Come join Spaces, one of the largest leasing focused brokerages in Chicago! We’re looking for
sales-oriented, people-friendly Market Specialists to join our Lakeview office. We’re seeking excellent
communicators who aren’t afraid to self-direct, problem solve, and work hard.
What You'll Be Doing
- Daily engagement with clients, including heavy use of phones to properly qualify clients based on landlord requirements
- Selecting appropriate listings for clients based on their search criteria
- Showing apartments for some of our most important landlord accounts
- Providing excellent client service, keeping renters engaged and happy in their touring experience and rental process
- Following up with clients that have not yet rented regularly to see if they are still engaged with their rental search
- Gathering information from tours and submit feedback to improve the process for next time
- Learning the real estate industry and develop an understanding of how to succeed
What We're Looking For
- Hungry, sales-oriented, flexible, adapts quickly to change, and people-friendly agents who are passionate about real estate; must be a true closer
- Strong time management skills, as this will be critical to your success. Managing your own schedule will be a necessary component of this role
- Have, and/or willing, to obtain your interim leasing license upon employment, or have current leasing license
- Able to drive / travel / move quickly around the city to meet clients for many tours
- Must have an Android / iOS device
- Organized and computer savvy, able to keep sales data up-to-date
- 2-4 year college degree (preferred)
- 1+ year experience in Residential Leasing or Sales with an active IDFPR license
What You'll Have
- Weekly commission payouts, including advanced funds for invoice deals! Never wait for your money again!
- Spaces distributes over 8,000 leads a month to its agents at no cost to you. Our goal is to ensure that you always have opportunities to meet clients and grow your book of business.
- We have fostered relationships with various investment-grade owners around the city resulting in an enormous portfolio of privately owned, exclusive listings
- Our proprietary software captures thousands of unique leads each month. Our in-house Renter Qualification team pre-screens and qualifies all incoming traffic. You will receive unrivaled access to our network of prequalified renters.
- Our team of agents have remote access to the internal listings database so they can work from the office or at home. Happily avoid the 9-5 status quo and create a work-life balance best for you.
- A fun office space with snacks, a fully stocked fridge, and no associated desk costs
Please note: Spaces does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment
agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Spaces employees, or
any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of