- Posted: November 30, 2022
If you are a VP of Engineering with experience leading, building, and mentoring an incredible team of software developers, electrical engineers, and ML scientists, we are looking for you!
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in embedded development or systems engineering combined with an excitement about all things AI/IoT. We'd love to learn about your interests.
In Addison, TX,Spaceeis a dynamic company operating in the retail space utilizing Computer Vision and AI.Spaceealso designs and implements IoT and Robotics solutions using our platforms and AI.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have many exciting opportunities that are groundbreaking in the Computer Vision and Augmented Reality industry.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will help Drive communication with leadership to achieve a cross-team cohesive production environment while balancing business needs with technical constraints.
You will help with strategic planning and build an already productive and innovative software team.
As Director or VP of Engineering, you are an experienced leader who understands and sets a high bar for all parts of the integration life cycle, including design, documentation, testing, and operations.
- Prioritize and plan projects and features
- Think big and work with executive leadership, cross teams, and business stakeholders to define strategy and roadmap
- Facilitate the design of the architecture of distributed and highly scalable systems to solve complex AI and smart home products, Set clear, measurable quality goals, and collaborate to achieve them
- Closely collaborate with an incredible CEO, President, Chief Business Officer, and growing engineering team .
- Drive the development of a reliable, scalable, secure, and highly performant technology stack.
- Help build a robust long-term technology strategy that aligns with the company's strategic plan.
- Create a relentless culture of quality, open communication, and innovation.
- Work with systems and hardware teams to drive software requirements. Champion new ideas and capabilities for IoT platforms, connected technologies, edge capabilities, analytical platforms, operations, and related products.
- Serve as the liaison between engineers and the executive team, with an open door and vibrant enthusiasm and drive that mirrors the warmth, responsiveness, and acumen of the rest of the incredible team
- 8+ years of industry experience
- 6+ years of experience leading a software development teams through full development life-cycle
- Previous experience scaling B2B software and hardware products or deep tech products at a startup
- Experience developing on and leading small teams in small, startup, or commercial IoT product environments.
- Passion for people management, mentoring, and software that sings (not really, but that works, too!)
- Experience attracting, hiring and maintaining top talent.
- Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems.
- Deep architectural expertise in the design of large-scale, highly available, low latency, distributed systems and software
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with high GPA
- MBA would be nice to have
What's In It for You?
- Full Time role with Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (k)
- Remote Capabilities
So, if you are a VP of Engineering with robotics and cloud experience or are interested in the same, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Spacee, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are not accepting resumes from agencies. No fees will be earned unless authorized for this specific search.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?