Technology Sales Executive - Entertainment Vertical
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are a Sales Executive with experience selling technology in the Entertainment Industry, we would like to speak with you!
Our Technology Sales Executive can make great pay including uncapped incentives for overachievement and is supported by a team of caring colleagues to help move deals to close deals.
Ideal Sales candidate is relentless in their commitment to winning and as sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales goal achievement and value building extraordinary relationships with customers, prospects, and team members.
If you are humble, confident, and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have many exciting opportunities that are groundbreaking in Computer Vision and Augmented Reality-based experiences.
What you will be doing:
You will be working collaboratively with various Spacee teams and consistently achieving quarterly sales quotas using Spacee sales methodologies while identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow. You will also develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Spacee Technology. Effectively driving Spacee’s sales process from engagement to close and documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators.
- Establish relationships through existing contacts, networking, phone calls and face-to-face appointments.
- Exercise effective sales strategies and closing techniques to successfully achieve individual sales and performance goals.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Executives.
- Report to the Sales Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up to date with Spacee’s products.
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining/exceeding quota.
- Must have existing relationships in the Entertainment industry.
- Must have prior experience selling technology and technical solutions in the Entertainment industry.
- Prior experience with relevant and modern sales methodology and its implementation and utilization of the sales process.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, and online web demos, and adhering to and adopting a measured sale process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, and acquiring net new logos.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, PowerPoint, ZoomInfo, and Zoom
- Entrepreneurial flair - ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- BA degree or Equivalent, continued training and education preferred.
What's In It for You
- Health, Vision, Dental, life, and legal insurance
- Stock Options
- Greenfield sales territory and lots of advancement
So, if you are a Sales Executive with a Technology Sales background in the Entertainment Industry or are interested in the same, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Spacee, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are not accepting resumes from agencies. No fees will be earned unless authorized for this specific search.
BusinessView all jobs at Spacee