SpaceManager is a locally owned company that has built a reputation on delivering solutions that are exceptionally designed, uniquely styled, and expertly crafted. We have been The Houston Area leader in custom home organization for 20 years and pride ourselves on delivering an unmatched level of service and quality to our clients each and every day.
We’ve won multiple service awards from Angie’s List, Best Picks, Houzz, and we were named on the Houston Business Journal’s and Houstonia Magazine's “Best Places to Work” 4 times in the last 5 years.
This position is part of a team responsible for the successful day to day operations and completion of closet component manufacturing. Shop personnel are to work as a cohesive team with their supervisor, operations manager and other members of management.
- Produce quality parts to pass internal QC standards
- Maintain an acceptable pace of production in order to achieve daily production goals
- Practice and adhere to Company protocols for quality control
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area, i.e. returning and securing material
- Observe all safety policies and procedures
- Safely operate machines as instructed during in house training
- Adhere to prescribed in house machine maintenance
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
- Maintain clear communication with your team
- Operate shop computers and software
- Operate a forklift
Qualified person will possess the following:
- Accurately read a tape measure
- Willing to work hard at a quick pace
- Quick learner
- Eye for detail
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Be able to pass a background and drug test
- Training and uniforms provided
- Prior woodworking shop experience a plus
You can apply online or by walk into our manufacturing facility to fill out an application. We offer extremely competitive wages and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.