Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SP Distribution is looking for a Customer Service Team Coordinator to help deliver world-class customer support for a leading consumer brand. You will report to Customer Service Team Leader and must possess strong attention to detail in order to determine customer’s experiences and expectations while offering suggestions and troubleshooting issues to determine warranty coverage. You must be able to exercise sound judgment while working through challenging situations, be able to interact with multiple cases simultaneously, and remain calm under pressure. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate who is willing to complete the national car seat safety certification course. You will need to develop an understanding of regulatory standards as well as thorough product knowledge. You will interact internally across all departments – support, logistics, sales, marketing, and finance.
Prior customer support experience a plus but not necessary. Strong computer skills are required (Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point), Sage Accounting software is a plus). Daily activity includes communicating with customers via phone, videoconference, text, and/or email, tracking each case’s progress on our customer support website as well as order fulfillment. The position also requires fielding consumer calls from across the country and interacting with staff, sales reps, and brand ambassadors who are spread throughout the US.
- Customer Service and Quality Control
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Go through returns to evaluate reason for return
- Evaluate suitability for resale, determine need for repair and assess refunds.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Arrange for repairs as needed,
- Contact stores about return issues
- Update and track inventory.
- Work with our brand ambassadors and retail stores to provide sales support.
- Check displays, train staff and attend events.
- Work with our marketing and logistics team to set up consumer events, fashion shows, and industry trade shows.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields is a plus but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Full-time in our Doral, FL office. Telecommuting not ok. Ability to sometimes work offsite independently when required. Some travel may be necessary.
We offer competitive salary with benefits (medical and 401K), and a friendly, multi-cultural work environment.
Our mission is to continue bringing innovative products that impact people’s lives without compromising on integrated functionality, quality, safety and design. Please visit shopdoona.com to learn about our line of products.
Sp Distribution LlcWhy Work Here?
We are a Baby Products Distribution Company with tremendous growth curve. Fun and innovative products in the pipeline.
SP Distribution is a distributor of high end baby products. We are committed to improving and simplifying the lives of parents and their babies by introducing innovative products and solutions. We recognize that we live in fast paced world in which every aspect of life is connected to another. Family, work, and leisure all come together to form one holistic lifestyle. Our mission is to continue bringing innovative products that impact people’s lives without compromising on integrated functionality, quality, safety and design. Please visit www.spdistributionusa.com or shopdoona.com to learn about our line of products.
10100 NW 25 StreetDoral, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Sp Distribution Llc