Customer Service Coordinator
SP Distribution is looking for an experienced Customer Service Team member to help deliver world-class customer support for a leading consumer brand. Candidate must possess strong attention to detail in order to determine customer’s experiences and expectations while offering suggestions and troubleshooting issues to determine warranty coverage. Candidates need to exercise sound judgement while working through challenging situations, be able to interact with multiple cases simultaneously, and remain calm under pressure. The ideal candidate is a Certified Car Seat Technician or someone who is willing to complete the national certification course. Candidates will need to develop an understanding of regulatory standards as well as thorough product knowledge. Must be able to maneuver large 27-pound boxes, as well as other merchandise. Team member will interact internally across all departments – support, logistics, sales, marketing, and finance.
Prior customer support experience a plus. Strong computer skills are required (Microsoft Office Suite, Sage Accounting software is a plus). Daily activity includes communicating with customers via phone, video conference, text, and/or email, tracking each case’s progress on our customer support website as well as order fulfillment. The position also requires fielding consumer calls from across the country and interacting with staff, sales reps, and brand ambassadors who are spread throughout the US. The ideal candidate is a Certified Car Seat Technician or someone who is willing to complete the national certification course. Candidates will need to develop an understanding of regulatory standards as well as thorough product knowledge.
- Customer Service and Quality Control
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Go through returns to evaluate reason for return
- Evaluate suitability for resale, determine need for repair and assess refunds.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Arrange for repairs as needed,
- Contact stores about return issues
- Update and track inventory.
- Work with our brand ambassadors and retail stores to provide sales support.
- Check displays, train staff and attend events.
- Work with our marketing and logistics team to set up consumer events, fashion shows, and industry trade shows.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred not required
Job Type: Full-time in our Coral Gables, FL office. Telecommuting not ok. Ability to sometimes work offsite independently when required. Some travel may be necessary.
We offer competitive salary with benefits (medical and 401K), and a friendly, multi-cultural work environment.