We are seeking a full time, salaried Estimator. The ideal candidate should strive toward excellence and take pride in their work. Relaxed work environment, but high demands on quality work and dedication.
- Prepares detailed takeoffs using an in-house estimating system
- Studies plans and specifications to create a project budget and scope of work
- Use on-screen digitizing software to obtain quantity takeoff
- Works in coordination with field supervisors and material and equipment vendors
- Review all takeoffs and proposals for accuracy and consistency
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge base of construction methods
- Proficiency in concrete, masonry, and rough carpentry
- Experience estimating commercial and residential construction
- Strong math skills
- Effective problem solver
- Desire to succeed and improve
- Proficient with computers, CAD skills are also favorable
Benefits: health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Salary based on experience. We are looking for a top performer and will pay accordingly. Typical work schedule: M-F 7:00 – 5:00 Drug test and background check required.
Sovran Building Systems, Inc.