Industrial Mechanical Sales Account Manager
- $60,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Medical , Retirement
Dallas Industrial Sales Account Manager
Take over and grow established, high volume industrial and process accounts in the Dallas and surrounding areas.
We are a well-recognized distributor with a large and diverse customer base in industries ranging from the Oil Field to Life Sciences.
- Salary & benefits commensurate with experience and past success to $100,000 in salary until surpassed through sales commission bonuses.
- Takeover an existing account list of Dallas companies
- With time, training and self-effort, design pneumatic fluid power circuits and Process systems
- Competitive salary, 401K Program, Profit-Sharing, paid time off and medical insurance
- Training in the products we represent and distribute
Company Expectations of a Candidate
- History of sales success
- High mechanical aptitude
- High time management, planning, execution and reporting skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Products
- Willingness to travel overnight, less than 10% of the time
- Preferred - Pneumatic fluid power industry experience
- Preferred - College Degree
- Experience in any of the systems listed below would be helpful:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system - Prophet 21
- Microsoft's Document Management Systems (DMS) - Sharepoint
- Microsoft's Communication Management Systems (CMS) system
- Any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
·Account Manager Responsibilities
- Maintain and increase sales and profitability in assigned accounts
- Find and develop new accounts
- Work with customers to define, originate and design pneumatic fluid power circuits and process systems
For some period, while the salesperson is learning our products and customers, the salesperson would be expected to come to the office. After the salesperson becomes proficient in their position the salesperson could then begin working remotely, coming to the office as needed.
Our Candidate Response
If a candidate's resume looks like it would be a good fit for us, we generally respond within 48 hours to the candidate.
Check Us Out!
Southwestern Controls achieved strong growth during 2021 and 2022. We work hard, make money and have fun doing it. Come join us.
Established in 1954, Southwestern Controls' diverse market presence provides stability under the toughest economic conditions. As a designer and distributor of technical systems and components Southwestern Controls provides custom solutions in the healthcare, scientific, environmental, oil field and other growing industries. Our Technical Sales and Customer Service Representative team help customers develop new products or improve existing ones. Our Internet Marketing teams have 2 eCommerce sites, several brochure sites, and advertise on Google and YouTube. Together, we improve the world in ways our people are proud of.
8808 Sovereign RowDallas, TX
Get fresh Industrial Mechanical Sales Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.