Southwestern Advantage is seeking college students from all majors for a paid summer work/internship position. Optional 3 upper division transferrable college credits are available for Communications and Marketing. Southwestern Advantage acts as an internship to develop and train students for future career positions with over 18+ sister companies within the Southwestern Family of Companies. This is an outside sales internship where students will learn how to run their own business and be effective in creating relationships with consumers. Students will have the opportunity to travel to another state. You will receive 100 to 300 hours of professional sales, leadership, and marketing coaching. The average student will make 8,000 dollars in the summer but top first-year performers make up to 25,000. The ideal candidate for this position will take over the following responsibilities and have these qualifications.
- Students will be engaged in consultative sales
- Communicating with anywhere with 2 to 5,000 families with all economic backgrounds
- Create relationships and build rapport with customers
- Direct sales of educational products
- Students will execute all ordering, inventory, sales, accounting, scheduling, and delivery of product
- Must be a college student or college grad
- Positive attitude
- Goal setting
- Personal motivation
- Strong work ethic
- Teachable and coachable
- Willingness to learn and develop business skills
- Independent decision maker
Check us out below!