SouthwestMedical.com is a locally owned and operated medical equipment and rehabilitation equipment retailer. We are seeking a motivated and energetic front facing Customer Service Team member.
Exceptional Customer Service is a vital and integral part of our continued success.
The primary focus for this position is accommodating incoming customer calls, inquiries and emails. Processing and procurement of online and phone orders. Assist customers directly with completing their orders online or taking orders directly over the telephone. Assisting with equipment selections is essential.
- 1-2 years working in a one-on-one customer focused environment.
- 1-2 years experience in Durable Medical Equipment / Home Medical Equipment.
- Knowledge replacement parts for wheelchairs and other mobility related products preferred
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Ability to maintain all administrative requirements for fulfilling orders.The ability to multi-task on a computer using multiple computer applications while on a phone call.
- Proficiency with email, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to talk with customers, listen attentively to concerns, express and research problems for resolution
- Unprecedented customer follow-up skills is required.
- Operate with ownership, be a motivated self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Process Customer Product Returns and administrative duties for the transaction.
- Extensive Customer follow-up / communication for pending orders.
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Direct experience in replacement parts and/or service of wheelchairs and other mobility related equipment.
- Prefer 3-6 months experience in home health, durable medical equipment customer service, and call center experience.
- Strong organization and communication skills.