Southwest University of Visual Arts (SUVA) is a private, not for profit, regionally accredited university and vibrant community of like-minded artists and designers. Our Tucson campus currently has a full time Financial Aid Coordinator position available in our Enrollment Management Department.
The Financial Aid Coordinator is a part of the Enrollment Management Team at SUVA. The primary focus of this position is to oversee student tuition payments and processing from beginning to end. The duties performed by the Financial Aid Coordinator demands an individual who enjoys the challenge of working within Federal and State regulations, can follow processes, has impeccable attention to detail, is results driven and loves problem solving.
Financial Aid Coordinator Duties Include:
- Maintain, compile, record and verify accuracy of data
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Assists Enrollment Management to maintain documentation to complete and secure funding sources to cover all educational expenses
- Support Enrollment Management to collect and process necessary paperwork to package incoming students
- Adhere to regulations as set forth by governing agencies and institutional policies
Candidate must have knowledge in the following areas:
- ISIR's, Verification's, and C-Codes
- Default Management
- R2T4 Calculations
- Private Student Loans
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- AA Degree or higher
- Results Driven
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database applications (preferred)
- Ability to acquire and exhibit comprehensive knowledge of complex Federal, State and Institutional financial aid regulations and procedures.