Revit Content Creation Intern
Southwest Solutions Group Fayetteville, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 Hourly
Are you a student interested in building real-world design technology experience? The Southwest Solutions Group BIM team develops content and plugins for Autodesk Revit, and we are looking for a talented and knowledgeable modeler with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail. This internship is a 12 week summer internship.
- Create and test Revit families and model groups
- Adhere content to company standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with BIM content and development teams to develop new workflows
- Create content related documentation
- Pursuing degree in architecture, interior design, engineering, or similar fields
- Experience with 3D modeling software (Revit preferred), Excel, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Work well in a small team or independently
- Opportunity to learn the technological side of AEC. Great for those interested in BIM Management or becoming a tech savvy designer.
- Focus on advanced Revit modeling techniques and automation of tasks
- Exposure to Dynamo, Python, databases, and our internal cloud based tools
- Learn how to utilize data to shape design procedures
About Southwest Solutions Group, Inc.
We work with commercial architects and commercial real estate developers to implement automation and space efficient storage solutions. Business is B2B. We work with professional sports franchises, universities, fortune 2000 companies, military, federal government, state government, local government and more.
Southwest Solutions Group
Southwest Solutions Group is the industry leader and state-of-the-art provider of information management solutions and innovative business efficiency systems for commercial offices and industrial facilities. Our team's continued expansion and accomplishments are dependent on highly motivated and talented individuals who desire growth and success. If you are energetic, positive, and self-motivated. apply today!