Southwest Solutions Group is seeking an intern to be a key member of the HR team. In this role, you will partner with the HR team to enhance employee experience and culture at SSG. This will be a 10 to 12-week paid summer internship.
We prefer a candidate who possesses the following traits:
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- High level of judgment and discretion
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- majoring in business, psychology, communication, human resources or related area of study
- working towards a bachelor’s degree
- going into junior or senior year
Duties will include:
- Full-cycle recruiting: Includes creating job descriptions, screening candidates, scheduling interviews and onboarding candidates.
- Planning company events: Including the summer company event and preparing for the Christmas party.
- Compensation: Working with managers to determine and deliver midyear raises to employees.
- Employee recognition: Helping the HR team come up with new ways to motivate and recognize employees.
- Employee reviews: Conduct employee satisfaction surveys and help the HR team comes up with new ways to improve the company based on results.
- Administrative tasks: Help the HR team with administrative tasks including maintaining personnel files.
- All other duties as assigned
About Southwest Solutions Group:
Southwest Solutions Group is the industry leader and state-of-the-art provider of information management solutions and innovative business efficiency systems for commercial offices and industrial facilities. Our team's continued expansion and accomplishments are dependent on highly motivated and talented individuals who desire growth and success.