Southwest Restaurant Equipment is dedicated to providing your eatery with the largest line of professional-grade kitchen equipment and supplies used by chefs and restaurants across the country. Whether gourmet restaurant, global franchise, local steak house, pizzeria or small cafe, we supply every piece of high-quality equipment needed to efficiently maintain your restaurant’s daily output of culinary artistry. We pride ourselves on being a valued partner to the food service industry in Texas and entire Southwest and look forward to providing you with top-shelf equipment and supplies that will help make your restaurant shine brightly.
We invite you to apply for this amazing opportunity to work with a collaborative, progressive, and driven team of professionals and to be a part of the food service equipment industry.
Position: Inside/Outside Sales Associate
Reports to: Manager
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday, some evenings, and weekends required.
- Assists customers in finding the correct equipment and supplies for their foodservice operation needs.
- Provides direction, offers quotes and follows up to complete the sale.
- Meet & Exceed Monthly Sales Targets
- Develop & execute a sales strategy for the territory
- Key Account Selling -Ability to deliver & execute high-level presentations
- Managing and growing existing business within your territory
- Make frequent opportunity calls and generate new customers
- Develop partnerships with current and potential clients to grow market share in the territory
- Sell whole-goods, parts, and service as a customer solution and build long term relationships within the territory to maximize customer and company profitability
- Quote and negotiate prices and financing, prepare contracts, detail, and close orders, effectively manage opportunities for closure
- Plan, organize and execute sales strategies to include individual account plans to meet or exceed Company goals
- Use Company provided systems/tools to fully document, track, record, follow-up and capture all related sales activity in a timely and accurate manner. Use of the system should contribute directly to the proposal process, winning the sale, volume, territory awareness, participation, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a keen awareness of the competition and competitive products, as well as business and industry trends,
- Maintain strong knowledge of new and used equipment values and be able to evaluate properly for quoting and trading purposes
- Accountable for timely follow up on each sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
Qualifications/ Skills Desired:
- 3+ years' outside related sales experience
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Googles Apps Suite, and Excel
- Foodservice equipment sales experience strongly preferred.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Outgoing, passionate, and friendly
- Local travel required - must have reliable transportation and able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, as well as solid presentation skills required.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Must possess a solid, strong business acumen and sales orientation.
- Consultative selling skills preferred.
- Bilingual abilities a plus.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks POS, Auto Quotes and Inventory control required.