BEST PAY – BEST OPPORTUNITY – BEST TRAINING
We pay for loyalty, character, effort and experience! Join a 50 year old industry leader and earn more! Serious Applicants ONLY Please, must want to earn about average income!
We firmly believe that a company is only as good as the people we employ. By hiring the best people in the industry and paying them the best, we plan on creating a great team that provides unmatched value to our clients – one that is committed to our mission of establishing long-term relationships with our clients and delivering out standing service in their home.
By Design, we are seeking STRONG / PERSONABLE Residential Installation & Repair Service Technicians. New Technicians can earn $50K-$100K first year- $150K -$250K For seasoned technicians and more for top performers!
Our Service Technicians are responsible for maintaining, servicing and installing all system issues on time and to the customer's satisfaction. These specialists will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customer systems, performing scheduled maintenance, performing warranty work, and suggesting and performing system improvements, modifications, etc. to new & current customers. This position has working conditions that expose you to various weather conditions and require you to work outside normal working hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Enjoy a fun, family oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where the company committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork. We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal time!
- Techs that are great communicator and people person
- Good work ethic & reliable
- Must want to earn a better then average income
- High school diploma/GED
- HVAC experience for Installation & Repair (or schooling) 1 yrs min (3-5yrs preferred) All levels of experience considered
- Degree in Heating and Air Conditioning Technology a plus (Not required)
- NATE or RSES certifications given special consideration (Not required)
- EPA Universal or Type I & II certification required
- Self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work irregular and extended work hours to include weekends and on-call
- Ability to work well with others
- Takes pride in a job well done
- Superior troubleshooting/diagnostic and repair skills for residential equipment
- Clean driving record
We are proud to offer:
- Year around work, we don’t lay-off our technicians
- Vacation, 1 week to start, two weeks after 1 year
- 5 paid holidays
- Company vehicle / Air Conditioned
- Paid training' including room and board with some of the greatest trainers in the country.
- Paid uniforms
- Company Cell phone and iPad
- Flexible payment options / Hourly / Commission / Combination
No solicitations please.
MUST already be in HVAC in some fashion already for consideration, school or otherwise.