Southwest Forest Products Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
The Material Handler position main function is either feeding lumber into a machine or off loading and stacking lumber onto a pallet in the saw mill process under supervision and direction of Mill manager.
- Performs Lifting, feeding, and stacking of lumber to support the scragg and band saw operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: Able to lift 50 lbs, able to work standing on your feet for 8+ hours a day, able and willing to work in an outdoor environment.
- Must be able to bend and lift for 8+ hours a day.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
As with all positions at Southwest Forest Products, this position requires an emphasis on quality and safety. This position also allows for cross-training and future growth. Southwest Forest Products is a very fast-paced operation and we pride ourselves on our clean and safe environment.
¨ Health care benefit package (medical, dental, and vision)
¨ Vacation Program
¨ 6 Paid Holidays
Southwest Forest Products
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Southwest Forest Products