- Expired: November 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Southwest Concrete Paving
Southwest Concrete Paving is looking for energetic, career oriented, team members to help integrate, grow, and establish a high-quality support staff to our field team. The Project Coordinator is responsible electronic set up of the jobs, badging, coordinating and managing paperwork for concrete paving and heavy civil construction projects to ensure quality and cost. The individual must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Southwest Concrete Paving is an established concrete paving company specializing in military airfield, FAA, and department of transportation work across the western United States. At Southwest we believe that quality and safety come first and have spent considerable resources to assure those components are emphasized on every project. We believe that teamwork and communication is the way to achieve these goals, and we seek likeminded personnel who want to come and be part of a successful team.
Primary Duties (Include but not limited to).
- Project set up including bonding and insurance, pay authorizations, contracts, communication, badging, and contact lists
- Facilitate project procurement by writing purchase agreements, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Manage project paperwork to ensure compliance with contract, budget, schedule, forecasting and job costing.
- Help project staff with all paperwork, travel, and or purchasing of materials.
- Manage the costs to make sure that we are on budget. Create and review weekly job cost reports
- Create monthly billings for the Project Managers, subcontracts and purchase agreements for work and materials to be used on the project.
- Oversee subcontractor payments, pay applications, change orders, deposits, etc.
- Develop and maintain all material and purchase order logs
- Sustain compliance through local, state, and federal agency websites for periodical reporting
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel knowledge is very important
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook
- Understanding and practice with phone and email etiquette
- Proficiency with Blue Beam or Adobe preferred but not required
- Proficiency with eCMS preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Heavy Job and HCSS preferred but not required
- Communication skills to deal with a myriad of with craft personnel, sub and prime contractors
Southwest Concrete Paving Co.
Get fresh Concrete Paving Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.