- $25 Hourly
Southwest Concrete Paving, Co. prides our self on the quality of our work and with our extensive experience, the ability to deliver complex and challenging jobs. We are staffed with talented, hardworking, and tenured employees whose expertise in heavy civil / airfield construction has been the foundation of our success. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.swcp.us
General Laborer will responsible for general laborer duties at jobsite and perform tasks involving physical labor for concrete construction projects. The job duties of a general laborer may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. On the jobsite you will be part of a team, and will earn all aspects of concrete paving. This is an entry level position, but our team will help to teach and train you to become a valued skilled laborer, cement mason, and/or equipment operator through the course of the job. We are looking for career minded individuals to become part of our team and help us build America. NIGHT-SHIFT WORK MAY BE REQUIRED.
$25/Hr DOE. Prevailing Wage applicable on federal work.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Set rebar, dowels, forms, and other construction materials as assigned.
- Clean and prepare sites.
- Set braces and concrete forms.
- Clean up rubble and debris, and remove waste materials.
- Assist other craft workers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Will need to pass a background check and drug test to work on a government job.
- Experience in concrete demolition, earthwork, finishing subgrade, and underground PVC pipe work is preferred.
- Prevailing wage rates will be paid according to job specifications.
Southwest Concrete Paving is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Southwest Concrete Paving Co.Albuquerque, NM
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.