Administrative Coordinator - Part Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Throughout their education, SCNM students are required to observe licensed physicians in their own practices. This position helps to match students to physicians and helps to recruit new physicians into the program. This program is called Field Observation.
The Administrative Coordinator supports SCNM’s Strategic Plan and Academic Affairs’ department goals of
- Academic Excellence,
- Continuous Improvement, and
- Mission-Focused Growth and Sustainability
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for placing students in clinics to observe licensed physicians.
The position provides support for the following:
- Establish and maintain clinical training sites that satisfy the criteria of the Field Observation Program.
- Coordinate the initiation, approval and signing of affiliation agreements.
- Maintain a record of affiliation agreements with every active Field Observation Site.
- Work with supervisors at the affiliate site in a cooperative effort to provide a smooth and effective clinical training experience for students.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of the affiliated site experiences are consistent with SCNM’s mission and program outcomes.
- Act as SCNM’s liaison between students and clinical sites.
- Send letters of appreciation and CME award letters to affiliated sites.
- Maintain updated knowledge of academic policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Maintain a positive work environment by conducting oneself and communicating in a manner that is conducive to promoting an atmosphere of cooperation with students, physicians, peers, faculty, administration and off-site physicians. Supports the Mission and Core Values of the College.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to communicate effectively with the college community and outside constituencies
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks under tight deadlines and stressful situation
- Must be proactive, anticipate needs and have excellent follow through
- Ability to maintain a professional level of communication and confidentiality in all aspects of job performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Required: High School Diploma
All employees at SCNM undergo a background and drug screening prior to hire. This position is considered safety/security sensitive and will include a credit check in addition to the required background/drug screen. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory outcome of all screens required of this position.
SCNM is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status.
SCNM is a Smoke-Free campus. We require all employees hired after 11/01/2021 to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or be able to provide a medical exemption.
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Get fresh Part Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.