Southwest Auto Tow is the largest and fastest-growing parking lot management company in the metroplex and we are actively looking to hire career-oriented individuals to join us. SWAT's Customer Service and Dispatch team provides excellent customer service to customers in person and on the phone. The team is responsible for ensuring all communication is consistent through all channels of the business. This includes customers, drivers and members of our team. We currently have a swing shift position available.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Self-motivated and have good organizational, and time management skills.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Position requires sitting, handling, eye-hand coordination, walking, standing, stooping, and kneeling. This position may on occasion be required to assist with various projects which may require cleaning and the lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of approximately 21 to 50 pounds
- Work in a team environment to dispatch messages and tasks to a team of drivers.
- Efficiently field all incoming calls with the highest level of professionalism
- Effectively communicate all information to co-workers and management
- Ensure all documents prepared for customers are accurate and timely
- Ensure all information is accurately updated in our database management software
Job Specific Skills
- Ability to remain calm and collected in stressful situations
- Ability to multitask on three to four different tasks at the same time
- Basic computer skills required
- Paid time off
- Quarterly reviews with an opportunity for a pay increase