- $85,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Southside Plumbing is hiring for a Journeyman Residential Service Plumber!
At Southside Plumbing, we are not just another service plumbing company, we are a team. We are a professional AND fun residential plumbing service company in South Denver/Northern Douglas County. Family owned; we pride ourselves on being the "neighborhood plumber."
Looking for a job that you enjoy going to?
Who is Southside Plumbing?
- Fun Atmosphere
- Work / Life Balance
- All work is local
- Family-owned and operated since 2005
- Positive, fun, and supportive management team and employees
- Fun outings and events
- Your Neighborhood Plumber!
- You'll LOVE it here!
We are hiring for a Journeyman Residential Service Plumber who can grow with our company - someone with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor will fit right in. You provide the hand tools, and we supply the rest!
- 100% company paid medical / dental / vision insurance for employees with the ability to add dependents; HSA compatible plan available
- 80 hours of paid vacation time; accrual starts immediately
- Sick time off; accrual time starts immediately
- Company vehicle / uniform / iPhone / iPad
- 6 paid holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- 401K plan with 3% company paid with or without employee contribution
- Company sponsored outings and events
- Ongoing training
- Power Tools Provided
Title: Journeyman Residential Service Plumber
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $85,000 - $150,000 per year. Uncapped earning potential
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Littleton CO.
What you will be doing:
- Dispatch to customers' homes
- Service / repair for residential plumbing needs
- Install water heaters including tankless water heaters
- Install water softeners & purifiers
- Drain cleaning
- Sump pump repairs / replacement
- Water line repair / replacement
- Plumbing fixture repair / replacements
Qualifications / Skills:
- Journeyman or Master's License
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Residential licenses are welcome, with willingness to enter our training program
- 4+ years of plumbing experience
- Residential service experience
- Professional appearance and good attitude
- Excellent customer service
Check us out online: www.highlandsranchplumber.com
Southside Plumbing IncLittleton, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.